Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy new year 2011. My real estate result

I Started this work in May 2010. These 7 months hard work doesn't bring me a lot more income. If i apply business measurement on it, this is my 7th consecutive deficit month. If your career path doesn't smooth as you think, never take real estate as your alternative trail path, except you have some other agendas behind the scene.

What do i gain? A 3000 active investors network who focus at KLCC, Mont Kiara, Bangsa & PJ (So, if you have below market price property want to dispose urgently especially at those area i said, look for me) . Some knowledge how to work as real estate agent. Some property investment knowledge. Some knowledge on rental and promote a property value. And web traffic i can share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment