Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to be a lousy investor? Part 2

Want to get a property in Kuala Lumpur? Do follow my post often. Give me a chance to advertise my project. I have few units at Mont Kiara Kiaraville. Learn to be a lousy investor is easier than learning to be professional investor always. I m going to share with you all 1 day 1 tip (if possible) to be a lousy investor.

Over trust what your agent said. Lets look at the conversation and see if you could master it. Lets be a lousy fellow:

Agent: Mr customer, why so upset?
Customer: I m really regret not taking up the previous unit, the agent told me he can assist me to rent the unit out. You know, it is a good deal.



When you buy a property from agent, seller pays him commission. So, what the problem if he keep promise to help you rent the unit out? This is agent job. He rents your unit out, he earns further. But he wont loss money if your money stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment